Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photos taken at just the right moment

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Those made me laff!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

lol, funny collection there.

lol @ 29

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

According to grammernazi in the bottom of the screen:
    [*]Grammarnazi Says:

[*]#29 is an advert for cinemas, it has the caption “Reality Sucks” underneath.
    Good cropping skills though, kudos.
    [/LIST]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Steak

some very good pictures there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

LOL Yeah thanks for posting man, I haven't laughed at something on the internet like that since the whole ceiling cat fiasco.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Half of them are staged though so it's a bit like laughing at you've been framed :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

2615305327a2648743223b570051995l.jpg

here's a great one taken on the range just as the round was fired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

AH there's so many great ones there :D

Did you Stumble upon this Kev ;)

foinse wrote: »
    2615305327a2648743223b570051995l.jpg

here's a great one taken on the range just as the round was fired.

Jaysus I'd say that thing can sweep a chimney with deadly accuracy from 2 miles away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

javaboy wrote: »
    Jaysus I'd say that thing can sweep a chimney with deadly accuracy from 2 miles away.

I'll take it for granted that you're being sarcastic, actually the weapon has an effective range of around 2 to 4 km, with 95% accuracy, when being used with a radar, which it nearly always is, can also be fired manually by 4 crew, with 80 odd % accuracy.

it can theoretically fire 300 rounds per minute, if you could continuously feed it, which you can't, but in reality with a good crew a gun can do about half that.

while not being the youngest or prettiest girl at the party she's still good at what she does.

(to mods, all this is available from military.ie so all info in public domain)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

150 rpm? BULL!!!

foinse wrote: »
    I'll take it for granted that you're being sarcastic, actually the weapon has an effective range of around 2 to 4 km, with 95% accuracy, when being used with a radar, which it nearly always is, can also be fired manually by 4 crew, with 80 odd % accuracy.

it can theoretically fire 300 rounds per minute, if you could continuously feed it, which you can't, but in reality with a good crew a gun can do about half that.

while not being the youngest or prettiest girl at the party she's still good at what she does.

(to mods, all this is available from military.ie so all info in public domain)

All very impressive and all but I was just referring to the way the well timed photo makes the barrel look a chimney sweep/dandelion/feather duster. :)

Advertisement