Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Tattoo Design

Options
  • 07-03-2008 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I am looking to get a rugby tattoo unfortunely i cant seem to find any out there and was wondering where be the best place to look or get someone to design me one or does anyone know of any?probably they wud design me one in the tattoo shop?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

yup tattoo studioi is the best place for it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Check out the websites of some of the studios/artists, see who's work appeals to you most. If you then pay them a visit, speak with the tattoo artist, tell them what you want done, show them a picture to give them a general idea if applicable, and they will be able to design it up for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

corigi wrote: »
    I am looking to get a rugby tattoo unfortunely i cant seem to find any out there and was wondering where be the best place to look or get someone to design me one or does anyone know of any?probably they wud design me one in the tattoo shop?
    which rugby team is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭corigi

just looking for an ireland team tattoo maybe some sort of cartoon with rugby ball ireland jersey something along that lines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

corigi wrote: »
    just looking for an ireland team tattoo maybe some sort of cartoon with rugby ball ireland jersey something along that lines

how about this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭corigi

cheers davy that what i been looking for just gotta change the face to a more general face and i have what i want nice one thanx.

Advertisement