Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Centre, Letterkenny

Options
  • 07-03-2008 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Anybody know what time its open tomorrow morning? Cant seem to find a website.

What are chances of purchasing tickets for a certain popular event there tomorrow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Telephone Directory would be a good place to start or google would throw this up at you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 431 ✭✭donegalman1

It always opens at the on sale time so if its 8 am it will be open.

0749123062 is the number.

Tickets like that are usually gone within an hour and even at that the campin ones will go first.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

any major even i've known, they have opened at 8am, remember for U2 at croke park, got down there at about 12.30 to 1am, doors opened at 8, and was amongst the last few to get tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

Cheers,

Fear not as said tickets for un-said event have been purchased :D

I swore I'd never go back....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

to the shop or un said event

:)

was it an over night camp, hasn't been the best last couple of nights in the NW

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

irish-stew wrote: »
    to the shop or un said event

:)

was it an over night camp, hasn't been the best last couple of nights in the NW

:cool:

To unsaid event although I don't particularly like the shop either.

The GF got them for us in the morn!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,014 ✭✭✭✭muffler

We are sailing a bit close to the wind with this so I'll lock it now as the thread has run its course in any event.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement