Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can sombody sort this loser(irish bob) out??

Options
  • 07-03-2008 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭

he gave me a number and called me a ass hole heres the copy+paste of the PM.
    what a dope, ive no problem beating his ass but time and place and laws, here it is:

my number is <snip>

your move asshole
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Could you not have pm'ed an admin about this ?. Would have been better than posting the guys number for all to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Well, you're definitely one for making new friends, OP:
    kona wrote: »
    irish_bob wrote: »
    discussing music on boards is a tricky business , unless your into bands who never became successfull ( at least financially ) your considered lame

each to there own , i still think led zeplin are brilliant and i still think there in a whole other league to motley crue , ac/dc or the eighties hair bands
    well, aint you full of crap:rolleyes:
    fact of the matter is generic music, which is what most music mentioned in this thread is in my very arrogant opinion and many others crap! its to appeal to a general audience, and cannot be sexist etc. and generic music=POP music.
    peoples music tastes are all opinions and are all valid. NO need to cry sacrelidge if sombody who likes motley crue, also likes led zeppelin,
    motley incidentally cite led zeppelin as a influence:rolleyes:

i hate people who are led zep "fans"(only own mothership) and cant even spell the bands ****ing name right
    irish_bob wrote: »
    led zeplin
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::p
    moe_sizlak wrote: »
    okay i get it , i get it , your a (rhymes with) BANKER
    Bet you own a 4x4, if you dont you sure have the attitude of a owner.

feck off to metal ireland and complain about boards, why cant you accept opinions???.

and your a wanker, ye balls-less feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Duiske wrote: »
    Could you not have pm'ed an admin about this ?. Would have been better than posting the guys number for all to see.

dunno how to tbh:confused::confused:

i dont mind,posting his number ohh drunken messy posting is great:D

and ill take my ban for the above abuse, it was worth it tbh, who wants friends with ignorant bandwagoners like the dickcheese above??(irish bob):mad:

irish bob is actually so hard, i mean he isnt a scrawny piece of monkey crap

bed calls before i say more...................

bed calls before i say more...................
    Good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

There's some clowns around at this hour of the day

• Advertisement

Xavi6 wrote: »
    There's some clowns around at this hour of the day
    Oy! :mad:

Oy! :mad:

Ha ha sorry I meant the non-3am regulars

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Edit your original post and remove his number.
    Ruu will prob be around soon and sort out this.

R

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

can a mod please delete the phone number? its not very nice to have it on show to everyone!

lorweld wrote: »
    can a mod please delete the phone number? its not very nice to have it on show to everyone!
    Someone will once they get here, lorweld ... as rabies said, Ruu is usually on around this time. It has been reported.

• Advertisement

Cool! thanks randylonghorn!

Give the lad a buzz first and see if he's still awake :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Posting someone number on a public forum is just being a ****, regardless of the circumstances. Bold op

And Ruu saves the day again!

lmao xavi!!!! yeah it would really be the right thing to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Edited, don't post up other peoples phone numbers in public please. I suggest you put each other on ignore and let that be the end of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement