Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pro-tools help?

Options
  • 07-03-2008 5:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

this could be a real stupid question..... but this has me stumped.:confused:
    i've lost my mix window!
    on one session i'm using at the moment i cant get up the mix window, there's a shadow(like the ones around PT windows on the far right of the screen, but i cant grab it as such. anyway to get it back? the session was from a studio with two monitors and i only have the one, would this be the reason?
    any help would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭henessjon

delete digidesign databases on your hd

&

try duc database
    http://duc.digidesign.com/

minimise edit window << & >> bottom of tracks or move 1 screen over to second screen port drag to left

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

You probably know this but you can lower the resolution to find the window, and perhaps then scroll your mouse yo the top right and select 'Window' select 'edit' or 'mix'

D

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭ogy

don't use protools but is there a feature like in other DAWs (and any multi window program) to go Window -> Tile Horizontally
    or something?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭trackmixstudio

If you are on mac, just hit f10 (exposé) and all open windows will be available to select, then select the mixer window then hit "cmd W" to close it.
    If you are on PC, vista has something similar but I have no idea about XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

thanks tracksmix, that seemed to do the trick!

• Advertisement
Advertisement