Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's back

• 07-03-2008 5:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

The best league comp in the world starts up next week. That's right the NRL in Oz. Bring it on. It's gonna be a close one this year - there are a few teams that will push Melbourne close. I am tipping my team - Parramatta - to be in the Grand Final and win the comp.

Anyone else be watching it unfold?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

The NRL ain't so big over here in WA so can't say I have an allegience to any team. I'll watch it if it's on though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭mountain

its the mighty broncos for me,
    bennett will go out in a blaze of glory

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

5times wrote: »
    The best league comp in the world starts up next week.

It started 6 weeks ago chum, and its called the super league, as the Melbourne storm found out when Leeds trounced 'em at Elland road two weeks ago...:D

Advertisement