Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent suit cleaning in Galway...

Options
  • 07-03-2008 7:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭

Right so I need to be able to drop a suit into a dry cleaners today and pick it up clean tomorrow... Is this possible or am I dreaming? I've an interview at 9am on Monday and the last time I was wearing the suit, I ended up rolling around the ground :o

Anyone got any recommendations? Cost aint a problem because it's urgent

So ladies and gents, inspire me and tell me a place that'll clean my tin o' fruit asap

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Dry cleaners on Cross street is where I go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Dabko

john

call jeeves! These guys are great for a last minute job like that, good price too. They have pulled my ass out of many tight spots. Here is their website:
    http://www.calljeeves.ie/. They also do collections, so might save you trip to oranmore.

Their phone number is 091 790079 or 0870515816.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

there's a place beside tesco that do same day cleaning. have it in before 12 i think and pick up before half 6 or so
    kinda vague, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Shannon on Cross Street. They've sorted me out before.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Thanks for the info guys, only got a chance to get to a pc now

The first place I rang (The place at joyces knocknacarra) said theyd have it ready for 5.30pm tomorrow so i just went with them. 23euro for jacket, pants, shirt, tie... not too sure if its good or bad but i dont care once I get my clean suit

Infact it wasnt actually that dirty (Considering where id ended up last time I was wearing it), just needed a 'freshen up' oh there was buckie stains on the tie though :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement