Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 performance poor lately for others?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

email / write to them complaining about the price. I did and they dropped me to €30.

sigh, I keep on making this pojnt.

If you're not happy

COMPLAIN!

COMPLAIN!

COMPLAIN!

jor el wrote: »
    Feel very robbed. I've just had confirmation that if you sign up online now, it's €30 a month. But existing customers get fleeced and have to pay €40. Plus, the new customers get the new modem, the one that'll be capable of 7.2M if they do increase speeds, the rest of us on the old E220 modem will never get more than 3.7M.

I might lodge an official complaint with them. If the price has changed, then surely everyone should pay the same. But because I've been a customer for longer, and have paid them more money, I get screwed. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

What email address did you use? Anyone in particular I should be complaining to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Bond-007 wrote: »
    What email address did you use? Anyone in particular I should be complaining to?

I just logged in online and go to Contact Us. Then choose Complaint/Compliment and voice your concerns. They have now dropped me to €30 a month too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

Bond-007 wrote: »

WOW !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

jor el wrote: »
    I just logged in online and go to Contact Us. Then choose Complaint/Compliment and voice your concerns. They have now dropped me to €30 a month too.
    Success! They dropped me to €30 aswell. A result. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement