Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRC Query

Options
  • 07-03-2008 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm just wondering if there is a boards iirc channel and if so... how would I access it?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

There is no official boards IRC channel, there is an unofficial one run by some boards.ie members, but it must be stressed that we have absolutely nothing to do with running it.

it's located on irc.quakenet.org#boards, there's a hosted forum for the channel here if you're having trouble connecting. As far as I recall you are required to register a Quakenet.org account before you can join the channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Thanks CuLT much appreciated

I don't have access to the forum, Do you know which mod I need to PM to get access?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

That's a private forum and I don't think just anyone gets Access, I believe they all know each other, so you maybe disappointed there.

However, you could try...
    The Mods: Count Spankerton Esq and Jules

I'll do that. Thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement