Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St Patricks Day

Options
  • 07-03-2008 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Hi,

just wondering if anyone knows if they have the normal St Patricks Day stuff happening in Dublin this year?

Fireworks and parade etc!?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Hi,

just wondering if anyone knows if they have the normal St Patricks Day stuff happening in Dublin this year?

Fireworks and parade etc!?

cheers

yes

try this site will give all the details of whats happening where and when!
    http://www.stpatricksday.ie/cms/home.html

Robbie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

WOT no fireworks? I saw last year it was too windy so ir was cancelled. But I am doing a gig in the Strand House, North Strand on Paddy's day anyway. Should be fun, I'm English and it's all power drinkers who love thier Guinness and trad irish music! Now where's that insuranc epolicy and me wolftone CDs? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,309 ✭✭✭markpb

The fireworks are back...... in Cashel!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    WOT no fireworks? I saw last year it was too windy so ir was cancelled. But I am doing a gig in the Strand House, North Strand on Paddy's day anyway. Should be fun, I'm English and it's all power drinkers who love thier Guinness and trad irish music! Now where's that insuranc epolicy and me wolftone CDs? :eek:

the moved the fireworks to cork!
    Stupid langers, because its a national thing not a Dublin thing was the reason they gave

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Rob_l wrote: »
    the moved the fireworks to cork!
    Stupid langers, because its a national thing not a Dublin thing was the reason they gave

Cashel is in Tipp - ya can't blame the langers for this one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Lauder

Yep the SCT match in on as usual. Traditional Paddys day feature tho now on the 16th and in the RDS. C;mon Belvo

Advertisement