Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art Groups in Thurles area?

Options
  • 07-03-2008 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there are any art groups in my area, have just recently started painting , but i'm dying to learn more etc.
    All suggestions welcome Preferably night classes etc.
    The vocational school in Thurles keep advertising for art night classes, I keep enrolling , but they never get their numbers so have to cancel, I'm willing to travell to most areas up to an hour away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Ell69 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there are any art groups in my area, have just recently started painting , but i'm dying to learn more etc.
    All suggestions welcome Preferably night classes etc.
    The vocational school in Thurles keep advertising for art night classes, I keep enrolling , but they never get their numbers so have to cancel, I'm willing to travell to most areas up to an hour away.

his name is gone from my head right now but get in touch with the art teacher in the tech - he should be able to point you in the direction of some classes. I don't live in Thurles anymore but there use to be a bunch of art classes at weekends thou most were aimed at kids. The source art center notice board might be worth checking out.

theres alot of classes in Kilkenny/thomastown area which is about a 45mins drive from thurles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

I think he is on about Pj O'Connell

Advertisement