Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

my corsa..check it out

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭dfer

pecker1992 wrote: »
    e92 thank you for the advice i have cleaned the ad up now more pics will follow soon and as foe you dfer..i guess in your eyes nobody can have different taste and so please dont annoy me and take your simple one track mind elsewhere..

Lad, you'll need more than advice to sell that yoke!! imo lol!!

You see it all over the country, puntos...ect with st00pid styling,

To name afew, 4inch jap exhaust aka fart cannon (i even saw one on a 205 Mi16 :eek: Why!! :() , chrome effect wing mirrors, Neons ...ect. Tacky!

All show no poke!

Unless you like doing 127 laps round the town cruzin trying to pick up 15 year olds, like if thats your thing then ok......?:confused:

But you could of bought a better car (not only more powerful but more reliable) and probally afford the insurance with all the money you spent on the corsa. Thats what really annoys me?!!

One man's garbage is another man's gold i suppose. :rolleyes:

And different tastes you say?!! I didnt know the 4x4 look was tasteful in the first place?!

You should of put coilovers oops:eek: (to much preformance for you) sorry i ment springs for your custom showcar. Or even better cut your factory springs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭pecker1992

dfer wrote: »
    Lad, you'll need more than advice to sell that yoke!! imo lol!!

To name afew, 4inch jap exhaust aka fart cannon (i even saw one on a 205 Mi16 :eek: Why!! :() , chrome effect wing mirrors, Neons ...ect. Tacky!

All show no poke!

Unless you like doing 127 laps round the town cruzin trying to pick up 15 year olds, like if thats your thing then ok......?:confused:

But you could of bought a better car (not only more powerful but more reliable) and probally afford the insurance with all the money you spent on the corsa. Thats what really annoys me?!!

One man's garbage is another man's gold i suppose. :rolleyes:

And different tastes you say?!! I didnt know the 4x4 look was tasteful in the first place?!

You should of put coilovers oops:eek: (to much preformance for you) sorry i ment springs for your custom showcar. Or even better cut your factory springs!!

right so first off where is the chrome wing mirrors and the so called fartbox nowhere to bee seen ill tell you why... i like performance cars myself but unlike alot of people i dont think that chrome mirrors & sh*tty exhausts that go awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww make a car fast i put a bodykit on it & resprayed to make it look nicer than it was modifying a car is not all about your engine or your coilovers

.i think the whole euro style is a pure joke myself but do u see me criticizing any1s. NO I dont because thats their style and thats fine. another thing im not all about power alot of people driving glanza's gti's turbo's etc wanna drive 100 mph and crash and die fine..in my eyes their just a waste of sperm especially if they hit someone else... "mon boy drive on drive on oh f*ck bang 5 people dead bcoz some clown thought he was great i would respect the power of the car not test it so just because i have a car thats all bark and no bite and other people have gti's turbo's etc i realy dont care because at the end of the day il still have my life:D..while mr speeder writes off his & either kills or paralyzes him and whoever else...

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

To name afew, 4inch jap exhaust aka fart cannon (i even saw one on a 205 Mi16 Why!! ) , chrome effect wing mirrors, Neons ...ect. Tacky!

All show no poke!

I have to agree with you that some of these cars look tacky, but thats just taste tbh and what matters is that pecker likes it

and about the all show no poke Im sure the poster would have put the 1.8 into it if he could insure it but instead spent it on looks, I agree wholeheartedly with the whole put youre money into more performance etc mods though

what I woulda done is vectra calipers, calibra seats(straight swap supposedly), fog lights for bottom grill, and you can get bonnet lifters for the B cheap to show off the 1.4 sport engine of course:D

but fair play pecker for all the work youve put into it and commiting to it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭buckfast4me

How much for the passat in the background ?

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

How much for the passat in the background ?

hahaha:D

• Advertisement

woop wrote: »
    I have to agree with you that some of these cars look tacky, but thats just taste tbh and what matters is that pecker likes it

and about the all show no poke Im sure the poster would have put the 1.8 into it if he could insure it but instead spent it on looks, I agree wholeheartedly with the whole put youre money into more performance etc mods though

what I woulda done is vectra calipers, calibra seats(straight swap supposedly), fog lights for bottom grill, and you can get bonnet lifters for the B cheap to show off the 1.4 sport engine of course:D

but fair play pecker for all the work youve put into it and commiting to it,

thanks man if i cud insure it id probably put a vts engine into it a lad i knew from cork had it done b4 was absolute mental car he paid through his a*se to have it done but it was so worth it:Done of a kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭p-nut

thanks man if i cud insure it id probably put a vts engine into it a lad i knew from cork had it done b4 was absolute mental car he paid through his a*se to have it done but it was so worth it:Done of a kind

a vts engine into a corsa?!!!! are you having a laugh? you do realise you would have to fabricate your own engine mounts, new custom driveshafts, fuel lines, oil lines, engine management then finding someone to map it for you. would he not have been better off going for a redtop engine?!

dude i said if i could insure it plus the dude i knew paid in excess of 3000 for his but it was so worth it coz its not ike you could walk into a dealer & buy one of those

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

The cars worth more as a stock, u ruined it, who wants a pos like that with a cheap crappy bodykit?

im from tipp town aswel kid and i think u no who i am watch what you say like heres a plan how about instead of being a prick just say its not your style o ya and just 4 the record the comments are true ur a pure cheapskate offering 1800 for that glanza-s jesus 300 extra would really break the bank too

O YA AND JUST FOR THE RECORD THAT KIT WAS EXPENSIVEhttp://www.ultimate-velocity-bodystyling.co.uk/

VAUXHALL CORSA B
    PROWLER KIT-899 STERLING:eek:

BUT OF COURSE A CHEAPSKATE LIKE YOU COULDNT AFFORD THAT:D

• Advertisement

Ive had all kinds of nice cars, your car is pure tat. I havnt a clue who u are and ive never seen your bucket driving around. FYI the car i bid 1800 on is a non-turbo glanza with severe damage to one side (i was emailed the pics) Notice how theres no interest in it and it hasnt sold yet, things that look too good to be true generally are. Modding a corsa is like throwing your hard earned cash down a well.

Ya U Werent Fu*kin Sayin Dat When Willie Bresnans Corsa Won Car Of The Cruise In Dublin Max Power Show A Few Years Back Every1 Woz Like Aw Dacent... Lets See Your Nice Cars Show Me The Severe Damage On The Glanza Come On Heres A Tip Fu*k Off Get A Life Ram Ur Fake Imaginary Bulls*it Cars Up Ur Hole And Come Back To Me Wen Youve Got Somethin Worth Sayin

Youve just made a tool of yourself, congrats :D

dude get a nappy for your mouth mite stop u talkin sh*t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Pecker1992 , ive got something worth saying - This site is a fairly nice site with a great community , if you want ot be a part of it , be my guest but a word to the wise..... dont start swearing or acting hard etc.... you will only be laughed at , so what if you car's a waste of money , thats only our opinion , if you love it , fair play , im not going to stop you enjoying yourself and nobdy else should either !. Though we all know modding cars is a waste of money , you can't spend when you dead and when you old and rich , most of friends May be gone so live your life whilst you have the chance...

-rant over. :rolleyes:

dude one thing i aint actin nothin okay im pt alot of time and money in2 this car if some like it and some dont thats fine im tryin 2 sell it no tho and the last thing i need is some c*ckjockey like feardark puttin people off it fine dont like it be my guest but dont be puttin people off it like den hes askin 4 trouble and belive me this lad no's that i aint gna start anythin but if hes gonna provoke me...word to the wise feardark keep ur negative opinions 2 urself coz im realy not the person to be annoying if ur realy from tipp ud no that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

I cant see this thread been open for much longer:D Dont see why the big fight over it.. If its not yer thing then its not no need to be getting nasty over it.. This is a modified car thread and it is a modified car even if its not to everyones taste...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

I have to agree with some of the people mate, it looks like it was hit by a bus! Big woop if its your first car it still horrible to look at...

Just my 2p:)

look how about this aint got something nice 2 say dont say anything ok

look how about this aint got something nice 2 say dont say anything ok

Its a public forum - If you didn't want to hear the truth you probably shouldn't have posted.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

SIR has given some good advice there...

First up no-one who looks at this thread and then your ad will be "put off" by comments on here. Your car is something that you either love or loath and comments on here won't stop people buying it.

Secondly if you do want to sell it for decent money you would be better off returning it to as close to stock as you can. As you can see the vast majority of people think it looks cack. Even people who are into body styling for teh sake of body styling will probably prefer to do thier own thing rather than buy something pre-done. Particularly as - looking at the pics - the panel gaps are wide enough to fall into.

And please leave the school yard "don't be provoking me" stuff behind, you just look like a moron and you certainly aren't impressing anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

indeed , but tbh , everyones gotta learn sometime... but one thing is bugging me , your asking 3800 for it but its a silvercrest radio ( as sold in lidl/aldi for 89.99 ?? ) a 400 euro body kit and shabby inetior ?? ill give 1200-1300 in that state or
    or 1500 returned to stock.

my 2c :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Ha reading this in work and pics are blocked. The car sounds awful but if thats what you are in to??

Prendy - the biggest laugh I got was when you said "If you are really from Tipp you will know who I am"

Did you not feel like a d!ck when you typed that?

If not you should have:eek:

tonc76 wrote: »
    Ha reading this in work and pics are blocked. The car sounds awful but if thats what you are in to??

Prendy - the biggest laugh I got was when you said "If you are really from Tipp you will know who I am"

Did you not feel like a d!ck when you typed that?

If not you should have:eek:

lol it made me laugh to - If i seen you hopping out of a car like that and coming near me i'd probably piss myself....... With laughter

Lol, you come on here with a name like pecker1992 are u 17/18 lol and u threaten me, i almost fell out of my seat laughing.

You are so hard, im going to crap myself if i see your big bad red corsa and your 4 peak capped, nike hoodie wearing streaks of misery in my rear view mirror.

By the way some of your comments could be interpeted as threatening, which is a ban yes? Lol, youve made my day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

S.I.R wrote: »
    Pecker1992 , ive got something worth saying - This site is a fairly nice site with a great community , if you want ot be a part of it , be my guest but a word to the wise..... dont start swearing or acting hard etc.... you will only be laughed at , so what if you car's a waste of money , thats only our opinion , if you love it , fair play , im not going to stop you enjoying yourself and nobdy else should either !. Though we all know modding cars is a waste of money , you can't spend when you dead and when you old and rich , most of friends May be gone so live your life whilst you have the chance...

-rant over. :rolleyes:

Excellent advice there!

Pecker, it is a well known fact that ''modified'' cars loose money.

As for defending your car, i can see where your coming from but under no circumstances do ya start abusing other members of the board!

Diffrent strokes for diffrent folks, but the folks here dont like what your stroking, and theres no harm in that me aul bhoy!

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭zzantara

I just saw a genuine OPEL rear window spoiler for this model on special offer at DG Opel on the Navan Road for €30 !!! how good is that !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

http://www.adverts.ie/showproduct.php?product=48642

thats me corsa lads check it out not 2 bad 4 my first car:D....

new pics up interior tomorrow:cool:
    Sorry but I also hate it....from every angle. You need to find someone clinically insane to pay €3,800 for that.

rite so first off feardark chances are i know u come round pearse park later on and wel see wotz so funny im 18 yea big woop dosent mean i cudnt kick ur a**s all over this town secondly anyone whos any1 i tipp town knows eachother chances are this lad is just some social reject thats y i said if ur from tipp ud know me we all know each other not sayin im mr popular r anytin.... now mr s.i.r list of pricetags for mods ok

bodykit-899 sterling aka 1200 euro ultimate velocity.co.uk check prowler kit
    alloys-750 with tyres 15" ispiri rims with low profile tyres local tyre centre
    stereo-120 off of ebay.ie
    respray ferrrari red & remeshed-800 local panel beater
    seat covers-60
    induction kit-40
    sony xplod 6x9 speaker-45

total-3015

now any other info ud like before u jum to conclusions about how much the mods cost???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,415 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

some c*ckjockey like feardark
    dosent mean i cudnt kick ur a**s all over this town

pecker1992 banned for personal abuse and threatening behaviour.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement