Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

andrew maxwell

Options
  • 07-03-2008 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

does anyone know how much it costs to book andrew maxwell for a private hire

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

No idea, can't find anything through google but you could try getting in contact with whoever organises the events in Trinity, they booked him recently so should be able to help I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

does anyone know how much it costs to book andrew maxwell for a private hire

As far as i know the Lisa Richards Agency deals with most of the big Irish comedians. She should have him on her books , if not i am sure they could point you in the right direction.

Go here: http://www.hahaheehee.com/comedians/andrew_maxwell.html
    Sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭ilovemybrick

Im the Chair of DU Comedy. (ie im the guy who booked andrew maxwell in trinity)
    We were very lucky in as much as we booked him through his uk agent before he had the contract with lisa richards agency. PM if you want more info.

Advertisement