Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Patients Having Lunch Break

Options
  • 07-03-2008 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

There was these 2 lads allowed out from the local mental hospital every day to eat lunch on a park bench nearby. There they are eating their sandwiches when they look over to an apartment and sees a beautiful scantilly clad young lady looking at them, suddenly she waves at them! "what will I do, what will I do?" asks the first guy, "I don't know!" says the second guy, "your the brains of the operation wave back to her!" so he meekly waves back to her. Next thing she lifts her top to flash her boobs!" What will I do? What will I do?" asks the first guy "Jaysus , I don't know, your supposed to be the brains of the operation" says the second guy, "flash her back!" so the first guy lifts up his shirt to reveal his chest. Next thing the girl drops her knickers to flash her *****! "What will I do?", "What will I do?" asks the first guy again, "Jaysus I don't know, your supposed to be the brains of the operation! show her your nuts, show her your nuts!" so the first guy stands up, holds his ears and waggles them and rants:

"WAAWAWAWAGWAWAAAGWADWAWA!!!!!!"

Comments

Advertisement