Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "walking" displays on o'connell st

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

IanCurtis wrote: »
    Well since you seem to know nothing about art, maybe you should just leave it be.

Next you'll be walking into the concert hall and saying
    "I hate this classical music sh1t!"

That is a pretty moronic comment. Surely the point, as someone else put it, is that art triggers conversations/opinions. Faceman doesn't like it and voiced his opinion on the display, you may like it but voiced your opinion by determining that because faceman disagrees with you that he has no appreciation of art? I suspect that your comments were just to stir sh!t since I find it difficult to believe that anyone could be that narrow-minded and egotistical but still a moronic comment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

always feel like doing the monthy pyton funny walk when i see the displays. weird i know. ah its kinda cool. wonder would the lads from "i dare ya" have any good sketches for them?

Advertisement