Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone familiar with 00DJ? or linking Stanton FS2 to it?

• 07-03-2008 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone familiar to OODJ? I am using the MK2 version of this and have great difficulty matching it up to Stanton Final Screatch 2. Anyone else ever worked with them?

tn_00dj.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I would not trust somehting like that mate, looks like a fisher price laptop.
    Just get a decent PC or pref Mac and you'll be grand.
    Sorry can;t help with your problem specifically, try www.djforums.com maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Just seen this now. Try http://www.pcdj.co.uk/forums they have an extensive knowledge. I use Virtual DJ with mine and use PCDJ as a back up. Have only had one prob where some drunken get spilled coke on the keyboard, and I had to send it back to get a new one put in.

I have the MK3 so probably set up different to yours.

HTH.

Zascar, it's more than a fisher price laptop, it costs €3.5K! Check my link for a better pic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Just seen this now. Try http://www.pcdj.co.uk/forums they have an extensive knowledge. I use Virtual DJ with mine and use PCDJ as a back up. Have only had one prob where some drunken get spilled coke on the keyboard, and I had to send it back to get a new one put in.

I have the MK3 so probably set up different to yours.

HTH.

Zascar, it's more than a fisher price laptop, it costs €3.5K! Check my link for a better pic!
    An expensive Fisher Price toy! And dose look impressive when you arrive to play at a wedding or a gig, looks more than just a laptop and has an impressive illuminate display and the built in soundcards.

Mine is the Mark 2, a demo model from the manufacturers. I paid 1300Stg for it on Ebay. However when I got it the firewire port was not working although it registered in the control panel. I had to rip it apart and discoverd a dry solder joint in the Firewire port on one of their own circuts. They are using a standard Clevo M5X0G motherboard which is the same main board fitted in the Alienware Sentia m3400 Notebook! (Dell :eek:). The only big difference between yours and mine is that yours has the dual core processor and the 2x250GB SATA hdds. (I intend to upgrade mine to 2x250 IDE drives). Apart from that they are identical. I always carry a back up laptop no matter what, my other one is an almost 10yo Dell Pentium 3 600MHZ with dual 120GB internal
    drives.

I am still having diffictulty with Final Scratch. Got the amp working buy the sound is distorted using Trackor FS2 either on playback or using vinyl. I have no trouble running PCDJ FX.

Advertisement