Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lowest Trade in

Options
  • 07-03-2008 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Just wondering what the lowest trade in price anyone was offered when trading in a game.

I got €1.00 for Rocky the other day , im half tempted to bring up some old commodore 64 games to see if i can get any lower !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

€2 for PGR3

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Its not worth even trading a game for that price. Especially since they will then go and charge at least 15-20 quid for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭hoppo254

True , i was cleaning out the attic and only kept games i really wanted , better than binning them though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Adverts.ie / ebay FTW !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I remember being quoted €3 for SSX snowboarding
    I laughed

Trade-in's only worth it if they have the '4 old games in exchange for 1 new game worth €60' deal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭hoppo254

Cost to advertise on Ebay and the time it takes id rather shot of it. The 4 for 1 Trade ins usually stipulated games they will accept in the trade. They wont give you Army of Two for 4 copies of old games or games they wont be able to re-sell

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

Once got offered €1 for the special edition of Primal in Game because they didn't have the special edition on their system.
    note: this was about a week after the game came out, it was in the top ten and was going for about €40 second hand (I checked first)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Gamestop offered me 20c for Fantavision (PS2) a few years back. I think they might have still been called Gamesworld at that stage. The guy in the shop was so embarrassed to say it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

50 cents took it too when trading in ps2 games to get a cheaper 360.

kdjac

Advertisement