Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Members of Korn/Faith No More/Bad Religion/Limp Bizkit to team up

• 07-03-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭

Anybody see this news about Munky from Korn, Billy Gould from FNM, Wes Borland from LB and Brooks wackerman from BR getting together in a project called Fear and the nervous system

News article here
    KoRn guitarist James ‘munky’ Shaffer announced today plans to release a new project entitled Fear and the Nervous System due out August 8. The record will be released on his own label, Emotional Syphon Records.

The band features:

# James Christian Shaffer (“Munky”), guitars and vocals
    # Billy Gould (Faith No More), bass
    # Wes Borland (Black Light Burns, Limp Bizki), guitars
    # Brooks Wackerman (Bad Religion, Tenacious D), drums and percussion
    # Leopold Ross, programming and guitars
    # Zach Baird, keyboards and programming

The album will be produced by Shaffer, Ross, and Jim Monti, with additional production by Tim Harkins, Leopold Ross and Danny Lohner of Nine Inch Nails.

Famed producer Ross Robinson (Slipknot, KoRn) comments: “What can I do to ever come close to feeling James’s level of pure ruthless courage through a guitar? Since I’ve worked with him, I’ve tried to inspire, convince, beg, bleed, cry, prod and nearly die, hoping to hit that bar with others. I’m grateful to know what ‘it’ is, and where it always exists—in my brother, James. His solo band? Yes, please!”

The songs are being recorded at Music Grinder Studios in Hollywood , CA , with Jim Monti handling the mixing duties.

Looks good to me but i'll wait and see for the final product

Advertisement