Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Logo design for a website

Options
  • 07-03-2008 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of designing a website for a friend. The website will be a small commercial website for a small start up company and as I am doing this for free there will be no money involved in what I am asking for. Well, there is a possibility of this depending on how good the logo is and if its good enough to use permanently and for not only the website but also headed paper and business cards. If that's the case there should be no problem getting my mate to part with some cash. But please remember this is a start up company and my services are for free.

I am looking for someone to design a logo for the website. If you are interested in helping me out if you PM me and I'll give you my email address. I'll then email you a picture of what the website looks like (as its not online yet) and what I am looking for in more detail. Basically I'm looking for a logo for the website, this logo should be plain and simple and is not a banner for the top of the page but will be about 150-200 px (W) X 300-400 px (H) and will be running along the left side of the sight. Ideally this image would blend in with the website and I would like it so that it was also usable for headed paper and business cards. It would be nice if the logo had a few layers to it (in a subtle manor) and maybe one, the main layer, would be the bit that could be turned side ways and extracted for the use in headed paper and business cards.
    Please note that there will be no links to you (as the logo is a links its self but as the web designer if I am ever contacted by anyone in regards to your design I would pass your details on (which I would hold on file for that purpose on the condition that I had your permission for that).
    I would, once the website is online, send you the link to the website and the link its self so you would know where your logo is

If anyone is interested please PM me with your email address and we can have a chat about it. Even if you are thinking about it you can always ask me about it or we could make some kind of deal.

Thanks for your time guys

Dara

Comments

Advertisement