Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swolen Eyebrow Piercing?

Options
  • 07-03-2008 7:25pm

got a horizontal bar put in my eyebrow in november, no problems at all.
    It has been a bit swolen the last few weeks, just looking for any tips to heal the swelling. Would warm saltwater or solution be effective?

thanx

Daryl.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

it should be a curved barbell in your eyebrow. Yeah boil up some water, put it in a mug add some sea salt, let it cool then with a piece of tissue or a cotton ball just dip it in the water then rest it on your eyebrow for a bit.
    take care not to get it caught on your bar though :D

will do my good man:D
    thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

no problem at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭!!!

If its a horizontal surface piercing it should be a surface barbell, or at least PTFE. Cold compresses should bring down the swelling. Try not to do sss that hot on it as they will do nothing for the swelling. :)

just found out im most likely allergic to metal:D
    Can u get a gold or silver barbell and how long can i take my piercing out for without it healing?

thanx.

• Advertisement
Advertisement