Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Do...

Options
  • 07-03-2008 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

People with pierced tongues always stick them out in photos?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i don't stick mine out and ive it done.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

because they are sluts!

people with tongue piercings love the man meat and advertise themselves any chance possible

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Shimei wrote: »
    because they are sluts!

people with tongue piercings love the man meat and advertise themselves any chance possible

Wilburt, I think this person just called you gay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

oh well... haha im not worried

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Bunnywabbit*

I do! I just hate my teeth sometimes!

I tihnk they look funny in pictures.... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't: it depends on what I feel like doing at the time of the photo!

But then again it used always depend on my mood at the time of taking the photo - before I got my tongue pierced.

Sometimes it's just because I've a cool ball on it. I like phunky balls ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Sometimes mine makes an appearance if they take a picture of me laughing with my mouth open like a gob****e :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

I rarely do, unless it's for some silly pic, but a mate of mine, every pic ever taken of her is tongue out and it drives me up the wall!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

a mate of mine used to always put her tongue out in pics, it kinda just became her 'thing', that was long before she got her tongue odne... actually, duno if she still does it now her tongue is pierced.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Think the only pic thats ever been took of me wiv my tongue out was one took by my old piercer, an the only reason that was took was to show other ppl that having 5 tongue bars is a very, very silly thing to do!!!

• Advertisement

that sounds really interesting actually... any chance we can see that pic, please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭Kidd-o

i dont do it, unless im entending on lickin the camera or somethin :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭simonrooneyzaga

whats the point in having one if u cant show it off!

2004wilson1.jpg

This is me in my wilder college days.

i know i could throw something the same through some fo the places i've pierced myself, but stilll... that doesnt stop me shudderin lookin at tha picutre! eep!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

that sounds really interesting actually... any chance we can see that pic, please?

As much as i would love to post that pic i can't, said picture is pinned up in the hall of fame back in the studio where i used to get pierced, in scotland!!

I am however, toying with the idea of having a 3rd attempt at venom's if i do go for them again ill be sure to post some pics then

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I like to stick my tounge out but not show the piercing cos i'm steathly like that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

..... birds suddenly appear,
    everytime
    you walk near?
    just like me
    they long to be....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

omg thats exactly what i was thinking when i read this titles thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Mary-Ellen

Mine done too and the only time I stick it out is when someone asks me to show it to them.

I've friends for years that don't know I have it done.

I'm pretty small and the only people that notice it themselves are children who seem to be able to look up and see it :D

Maybe you only realise people have it done when they stick it out for pictures ;)

Advertisement