Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Criminal Justice Studies

• 07-03-2008 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Anyone here doing Criminal Justice Studies? Id love to hear what you think of it. I put it down as #1 on my CAO

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lee18

Anyone here doing Criminal Justice Studies? Id love to hear what you think of it. I put it down as #1 on my CAO
    hiya i dont know if this is of any help 2 u but my friends are currently doin criminal justice which they find extremely interestin.  the course contains mainly  law subject (irish law, psychology, sociology, irish legal systems etc) it seems very interestin and they seem 2 enjoy it! i myself had the course in mind at one stage bt changed, i sumtimes admit that mayb that was a mistake but everything happens 4 a reason. best of luck with the cao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Thanks for the reply Lee. Ive be looking at the course here and the different subjects seem really interesting :D I put it down of my CAO as #1

How are they assesed? (ie continual assesment for example) Also would you mind asking them what the workload is like. Hetic? What kind of essays/projects do they have to do?

Sorry about all the questions :D really appriecate your help ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I have this down too, not as #1 but if I wasn't to like my course, I think this is what I would like to do also.

Advertisement