Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do Sligoians Have The Worst Accent In Ireland?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭wexican

Yes, oh go yes!
    wexford tow-in is anyway

ahh that's okay! "Howya hunnn....i'm quern tirreed. Shockin"

There a few wexford accents in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Irlbo

Hows about the Wickla accent,especially round Arklow or Avoca,just dreadful,like a cross between a Wexford/North of Ireland accent

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

The midlands has to be the worst accent in the country, I just can't stand it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Drogheda is by far the worst. Ask one of them to say mars bar and prepare for hilarity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Mmyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrsssssssssss bbbbbbbaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes, oh go yes!
    strongr wrote: »
    Perfect **** the counter strike. Main event at lanparty.ie Tar and zone vs Kenny and shane

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE !

It's ON. I have my Sligo accent ready and I'll be asking ya for a euro boi.

It's ON. I have my Sligo accent ready and I'll be asking ya for a euro boi.

At least ye won't have to book a hotel that weekend..........as you'll be staying in hospital! OH NO HE DIDN'T! :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yes, oh go yes!
    What's the difference between kinetics ma and the hospital? I saw less wards in the hospital. :pac:

That cuts deep! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,995 ✭✭✭DenMan

Damn Jackeens!
    Yep...the Sligo accent really does my head in. The accent from those from the town (sure they know they are all culchies anyway :D) is awful. They speak very fast alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Irlbo wrote: »
    Hows about the Wickla accent,especially round Arklow or Avoca,just dreadful,like a cross between a Wexford/North of Ireland accent

Have to agree with you there!gross accent. The meath accent is very sexy! And i do kinda like the sligo one.

Advertisement