Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus Pics?

Options
  • 07-03-2008 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Anyone here drive Ford focus, Mk1 would love to see what various ppl have done to their cars, mines a work in progress and awesome getting ideas and inspiration from people who have different tastes.:D

Got a few more things to do and ill post some of mine as well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

check out the galleries on http://www.ffoc.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

My brother done this to his focus a few years back (car has been sold on)

FocusM.jpg

hellboy99 wrote: »
    My brother done this to his focus a few years back (car has been sold on)

FocusM.jpg

needs bigger wheels and spacers to push them out to match the wide arches!! badly!!

That pic was took shortly after it was sprayed and new wheels/spacers had not yet arrived.

hellboy99 wrote: »
    That pic was took shortly after it was sprayed and new wheels/spacers had not yet arrived.

ah i see, would have finished it off nicely

• Advertisement

It would have, they never arrived and before another set was got he ended up selling the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭bungholio

nice one, yeah wouldve looked awesome with some spacers in there.

Advertisement