Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"In ur tubez, blockin' ur internetz!" ... one for the lolcat lovers ...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

This is clearly a blatant misuse of user powah!
    Shame on you, sir. Shame on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

one for the lolcat haterz...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Gandalf23

Great concept tho. Now if only we could get something like this for boards.ie ... :D

/... if anyone is looking for me I'll be wayyyyyyyyy over here behind this flameproof wall ignoring recent polls .../

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

wow,someone aint letting it go ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

nerin wrote: »
    wow,someone aint letting it go ;)
    lol, true

• Advertisement

troll.jpg

Wow! A few people here need to learn how to take a joke :D

ring ring.... ring ring...
    pot: hello?
    kettle: your black, lol.

;)
    who says im not joking,i mean,i dont think you are a troll (or do i)
    i just think you haven't let it go.
    that and feedback isnt the place for this thread.
    maybe you should have put the link in the actual poll thread

ring ring.... ring ring...
    pot: hello?
    kettle: your black, lol.

lol indeed. Interesting that you felt such an overwhelming need to reply then isnt it mr. kettle? ;)
    who says im not joking,i mean,i dont think you are a troll (or do i)
    i just think you haven't let it go.
    that and feedback isnt the place for this thread.
    maybe you should have put the link in the actual poll thread

I dont care what you think tbh. Not even the teeniest tiniest likkle ikkle bit. And you will have the right to tell me where this thread belongs when you are promoted to the rank of admin (i.e. never!).

If you cant see that I was joking you need to seriously have a humour implant or something. Or do you believe the Internet is all serious business or something ...

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

wow. issues :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

wow. issues :rolleyes:

To be honest nerin I think you have the issues here (issues with me for some reason???). And a woeful lack of any ability to see the "joke" in the original link.

Did you really feel the need to post a troll card when I didnt say anything to you? Do you even know what a "troll" is, and if so how do I fit that definition? IMHO you are the troll here, not me. Why did you start with the obvious insults when I had done nothing to offend you in any way in this or previous threads?

This is the typical kinda crap that happens all the time in feedback. Some idiot comes along posting some stupid cat pic or something equally inane in a pathetic attempt to either derail the thread, score some stupid point against the OP, or appear "clever" in front of his mates.

I'm not trying to insult anyone in any way here, and the poll I linked to in post #4 above speaks for itself ... just thought the original link to "complaint remover" was sorta funny in light of all the recent debate about lolcats here. And Karoma seems to have got the joke ...

troll card was a joke, would have posted a cat pic but didnt want you to cry.
    this is sad, im out of this thread :rolleyes:

troll card was a joke, would have posted a cat pic but didnt want you to cry.
    this is sad, im out of this thread :rolleyes:

The fact that you "would have posted a cat pic" says it all tbh ...

And cats dont make me cry ... I love cats! I did know someone once who cried when cats were around, but that was because of cat fur or something like that. More of an allergic reaction than being sad I think. Never heard of lolcats making someone cry, but maybe your just more emotional than me ;).

And anyway, looks like your the one running away crying and sniveling ... I even managed to get a cat in there in the link for ya to show I have nothing against our feline friends :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Everyone needs to unclench.

That link is just another example of the type of scum out there. They arent as bad as shills imho, but they still deserve to die. Screaming.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Wow! Second Feedback thread to-day I deeply regret reading! Someone pass DeV a double whiskey, stat!

Though this is both apposite and slightly redeems the waste of thread-space ...

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Advertisement