Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vice Versas Are Back!...kinda

• 07-03-2008 10:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭

Before you lynch me...let me explain.

Take one bag of (new) Nestle Milkybar Moments and one bag of Galaxy Minstrels and mix!

Abcd0002.jpg
    Abcd0001.jpg

Obviously their not white on the outside,brown on the inside and vice versa but I guess this is the closest thing we can get to those beautiful chocolates from yesteryear......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

i never noticed thei loss, i used to love them :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

It is an interesting concept but the whole appeal of vicer versas is their vice versiness.. if you know what I mean. I started a thread before about campagning to bring them bakc. It got a lot of support too, but I didn't actually do anything about it!

I'd love a bad of vice versas now!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I figure this is what you have to do:

Get one bag chocolate buttons
    530301.gif

One bag white chocolate buttons:
    Cadburry%20-%20Buttons%20-%20White%20Chocolate.jpg

One bar milk chocolate:
    101684.JPG

And one bar white chocolate:
    icnos007026.jpg

Melt the bars of milk and white chocolate in separate bowls. Stick two buttons of the same colour together to make spheres. Dip buttons into opposite colour chocolate. Allow to harden, eat.

It's not perfect but I'm willing to try it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 gillybeans

:D:D:D:D

If thats the closest we're gona get then its good enough for me! though i havent seen the milky bar moments yet?

Advertisement