Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time does your alarm go off and what's your commute?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Starting a new job at the end of the month, can't wait! Looking for somewhere to live at the moment though - Tipperary to D.12 is a bit of a trek so I won't be doing that! At the moment, I'm free for two weeks, but my mother's on holidays too and she'll have me up at 9 when she is. Damnit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Midna

alarm goes off between 4.30 and 5am, i shower before bed, so depending on how I want my hair, I'm in work for 5.30 am.
    there is almost no traffic at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I'm in college at 12 every day so I've no reason to get up early but recently I've taken to getting up at 9 (not really early compared to most) so I can get to the gym and shower etc before heading in!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I get up at about 8 and its a 40 minute walk. I love living in town, rarely need to get a bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

First alarm 7am. Second alarm 7.10am. Third alarm 7.20am Usually get up soon after that. Just in case, forth alarm is 7.40. Bus at 8.30. Into work for 9. Hopefully.

• Advertisement

Alarms go off from 7.20 and I get up at 8 leave around 810-8.20 and arrive in for 8.30 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Solarball10

I get up @ 6:40, eat my brekkie and get dressed, leave around 7:05, takes me 15 mins to walk to stephen's green where I get luas, then luas takes 20 mins to get to Sandyford, then work is another 15 min walk from the luas there! Bloody hate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Alarm 11:30. Sometimes snooze depending on what I feel like.

Wake usually before 12pm, shower and groceries and a bit of light study and home and away then should make it to my lectures @ 6pm.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭goodlad

Alarm goes off at 5:45, get up at 6. Leave at 6:15. Get to town donnybrook at about 7:25.

Leave work at 4:15 and get home about 6 - 6:15

It sucks balls!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Babette08

Alarm goes off at 7.30am, out the door at 7.55am, get bus 8am. In town for 8.50am, at my desk 9 o'clock.

Anyone ever see 'Stranger than Fiction' with Will Ferrell - well not too far off this :rolleyes:...Groundhog day five days a week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

first alarm goes off at 6.15, the next at 6.30. I have a shower, put on makeup, eat breakfast, drink cup of tea, make lunch and leave at 7.30. Get to work at 8 - 8.15. Leave work at 4. I prefer to start work early so I miss the traffic. It's fine now that the mornings are getting brighter but its damn hard in the winter :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 K-town

Alarm goes off at 6.30am, up at 6.35am, into shower. leave house at 7.25am and into college for roughly 8.05am

Absolutely hate the commute in London:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

Alarm goes off at 6:50 - I need a helluva long time to become one with the idea of getting out of my lovely cozy bed so usually don't get up till 8am. Leave house at 8:20 - run after bus for about 5 minutes - In work for 9;05. I'm always 5 minutes late for everything despite setting my clocks 5 minutes fast - so technically I'm 10 minutes late for everything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Alarm goes off at 6.25am or 6.55am, depending on hair-washing requirements; I leave at 7.30am and am in work an hour later.

Advertisement