Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nipple piercing advice please!!

Options
  • 07-03-2008 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

Hey all,

A friend of mine is thinking of having his nipple pierced (1st piercing ever, mid-life crisis, methinks!), I just have a few queries about it I though someone here could help me with.

1). Approx how much does it cost?

2). He has seriously sensitive nipples and would like to keep them that way :cool:, is the piercing likely to adversely effect the sensitivity or will they be mind-blowingly tingly afterwards?

3). What gauge bar / ring do they usually put in first?

Thanks a mil!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Ruby Soho wrote: »

2). He has seriously sensitive nipples and would like to keep them that way :cool:, is the piercing likely to adversely effect the sensitivity or will they be mind-blowingly tingly afterwards?

1: Around the €50 mark, I got mine in Celestial and it was €51 including aftercare etc.

2: I only got mine done last week, and so far it's a lot more sensitive. It's past the "ohgoddon'ttouch" stage, and it's just a lot more tingly / tickley when it's touched now.

3: Mine was 1.6, the guy piercing me asked if I'd prefer any gauge, and I'd heard 1.6 reccomended so I went for that. Nothing more than 2.4 to start off with anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

id my nips done at 2.4mm originally and they never healed, id recommend 1.6mm

I actually found they killed the sensation..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

opposite for me,way more sensitive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Slight increase for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

Increased sensation for maybe 2 months, then less than before.. unfortunately..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

apparently stretching increases sensitivity tenfold.

do you know why? cos it bloody hurts

nope, steve from snakebie recommended it. highly. he was so entbusiastic, i cuouldnt help but be intrigued.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby Soho

Hmmm, interesting. Thanks for all your replies, i'll pass it all on to him!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

nope, steve from snakebie recommended it. highly. he was so entbusiastic, i cuouldnt help but be intrigued.

now im slightly intrigued.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Definate decreased sensation! Costs about 50 euros... Oh and dont wear a white t-shirt and walk through the city afterwards, looked like i had been in a knife attack!

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Dashticle

Where I got it done was 30 euro for one or 50 for both. Depends on the person, some say it kills sensation, other that it heightens it. I'd say mine is roughly the same, plus the ring gives some nice feelings when moved.

now im slightly intrigued.....

yeah... i've begun the lengthy process of starting to talk my fella around to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Original_Sin

Ive got my left nip done twice, as in cross bars an i have completely no sensation in it whatsoever which is proper booooo!!!

I had my right nip done but it never healed properly, catching it on my car door 10mins after getting it done was probs not the best way to start the aftercare procedure when i think about it, so think that more than explains the lack of sensation in that one!!!

Got a mate who has a triple nipple piercing and a 10mm nipple stretching an even he says the sensation isnt what it used to be!!!!

will bear that in mind. though not hugely sensitive there myself, so not a whole lot to lose at this stage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Something-Wkd

I got my nipple pierced after alot of humming and hawing about it and I LOVE it! It was a bit sore but that's to be expected.
    I never had much sensation in the nipple area (Unless someone tried really hard. Now I can feel everything! It's WKD :)

how long is it done at this stage, and is it still sensitive?

heard a few reports of lacking sensitivity... im still probably going ahead with getting mine done, so just curious, really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Something-Wkd

how long is it done at this stage, and is it still sensitive?

heard a few reports of lacking sensitivity... im still probably going ahead with getting mine done, so just curious, really.

All I can say is 'Extreme Sensitivity' just about covers it! It's great ;) I have it done for about...4 months. I LOVE it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 grover08

Ruby Soho wrote: »
    Hey all,

A friend of mine is thinking of having his nipple pierced (1st piercing ever, mid-life crisis, methinks!), I just have a few queries about it I though someone here could help me with.

Thanks a mil!!

ok first off nipple piercing cost €50 including jewelery titantium would be most recomended as its g23 surgical titantium which has no nickle the gauge that should be used is 14 thats 1.6 complete aftercare given and jewery changed to the recomended size after healing andy murphy senior bodypiercer g;s tattoos 70 prospect hill galway city any futher questions please dont hesitate to contact me thanks 08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's generally appreciated more if you contribute to the community here rather than register just to advertise yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ive got my left nip done twice, as in cross bars an i have completely no sensation in it whatsoever which is proper booooo!!!

I had my right nip done but it never healed properly, catching it on my car door 10mins after getting it done was probs not the best way to start the aftercare procedure when i think about it, so think that more than explains the lack of sensation in that one!!!

Got a mate who has a triple nipple piercing and a 10mm nipple stretching an even he says the sensation isnt what it used to be!!!!

how in the name off god did you catch your nipple in the car door? o.0:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

On the car door, as in he hit off his new piercing when opening/closing the car door, not trapped it in the car door! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

aaaaaaah that explains it! hahaha
    catching it in the door would of been one hell of a trick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Quick question. Can you get both nipples done at the same time?

quick answer: yes :)

Thanks Wilburt. Can anyone reccomend somewhere in Dublin to have them done. Cheers

V piercing, body shock, wildcat, snakebite

personally, i'd recommend v piercing and snakebite specifically.

• Advertisement

I just got the both of them done in snakebite. Would recommend them to anyone. Ps my nipples hurt:D

Advertisement