Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cluson lamps

Options
  • 07-03-2008 10:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Anyone any opinions on Cluson lamps? I need a good all rounder for foxes and rabbits. Im going to be doing a lot of solo lamping so I'll be mounting a lamp on the front of a quad or on a scope. The Cluson lamps seem to be the most versatile with the most attachments. Of particular interest to me was the model Shootalite SL2 package. Anybody any comments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭meathshooter

I use a cluson cb2 scope mounted with flip up red filter and find it very good if shooting solo when my son comes with me we use the lightforce 240 blitz far better,would like a scope mounted lightforce 170 or 140 only thing with lightforce had to change connections but is a easy fix

Advertisement