Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot - stick on tiles

Options
  • 07-03-2008 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

This is a long shot but I've been googling for quite a while now without success.

About 2 years ago I bought a box of 8 tiles in Argos. They were metal finish, about 2mm thick and they were self adhesive. They were perfect as a splash back for a small wash hand basin that wouldn't get regular usage.

Well Argos don't sell them anymore. And I was wondering if anyone knew where I might get something the same. Google hasn't thrown up anything similar, so this is just a stab in the dark. txs!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,163 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

worked in a tile shop in mullingar, and we definitely didn't have anything like these, either did any of other tile shops in mullingar (yeah, i was our spy!)

We did sell pre made buckets of adhesive though(so does every other tile shop btw), couldnt be easier to put up. Literally spread adhesive on to tile and place! buy the spacers if you want to separate them(but that will then involve grouting too though)

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭bakerbhoy

Woodies /b&q Do Them Although I Don't Know About A Metal Finish.

Advertisement