Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban List

Options
  • 08-03-2008 2:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering how does one view the ban list? That little window where it shows who has been recently banned and the moderator posts a reason why? It also had stats, like whos banned people the most.

And is it possible to view a moderators ban history, i.e. view the names of everyone theyve banned?

Thanks,

Arc.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/banlist.php

There's isn't a moderator by moderator banlist available, that's only the sitebans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Thats cool, thanks Myth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

that list gives me a good laugh every couple of days...

• Registered Users Posts: 83,210 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

rofl @ selling puppies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Telling Chinese spammers to eff off can upset some (two) delicate souls though.

Expect less frivolity on the banlist from now on, unless it's Asok, in which case every ban is a chuckle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

League of Bastards.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

League of Bastards.....

Its a bit like the League of nations, except with less De Valera and more DeVore.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Haha, that list is some laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I made it onto the ban list once .... Spankeh better pray no future employers of mine see it!

Advertisement