Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to find a DOE center

Options
  • 08-03-2008 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭

I need to get the DOE done on the van, anybody know where the centers are. I'm living in wicklow but work in Dublin.

Also any tips on passing the test. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭gafarrell

The list of the test centers can be found www.transport.ie/upload/general/9277-0.doc. The only advise i can give is to make sure all your mirrors/windscreen etc are not cracked and your vehical is in a roadworthy condition.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

There is nothing obvious wrong with it, just checking that I don't forget anything stupid.
    BTW, do you have to empty the van before the test? I hope not because I have it kitted out with racks and its fairly full.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

You wouldn't have to empty it I don't think. I forget though. Just check all the obvious things like your reg plate lights and all that. If you know for a fact something needs replacing, best to it before the test, but if you think it's ok, put it through, let them tell you what needs fixing and THEN go to a mechanic and go back. I went to Fitzpatricks in little Bray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Myself and my brother has been using Murphys Truck Rental near Red cow for the last two years no probs. http://www.murphystrucks.ie/doe.asp

Advertisement