Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scandanavian Homes Moycullen

Options
  • 08-03-2008 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I can't get through to these guys but going to head up there, anyone know where in moycullen they are?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Head out the Moycullen Road and turn left at the link road to Barna ,it's signposted. They are located approx half way between there and Barna, you can't miss the Log Cabin type houses.

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Is it these guys - http://www.scanhome.ie/showhouse.php From the directions on that site, it would seem to be near enough to me i.e. take the road for Barna just after Corcullen (there's a halting site opposite, roughly, the turn).

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Cheers guys, I found it. I had taken a look at the site and couldn't find the directions on it. It was exactly where you thought ciotog.

Cool - seem like interesting properties. Have to see how they hold up to this promised stormy weather :D

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

Yeah, they are. It's worth taking a drive along that road if you're interested in them, there's quite a few houses that aren't featured on the site and are really nice, they blend very well into the landscape. The guy running the place didn't seem too impressed with unexpected visitors outside of the opening time but I guess that's fair enough!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

They do look nice. I think I may have found a reason to stop squaddering all my money:D

I'm quite content to rent this place for another while. If you guys go viewing them, you can stop in for a cup of tea, ah go on :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Advertisement