Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Wordpress Calendar for a club.

• 08-03-2008 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads, I'm looking for suggestions here, really like the look of the gigs calendar, but it doesnt have a google calendar link up. Getting errors with wpng and wooglecal kinda defeats the purpose of content management when you have to tweak the code etc.

What I'm looking for is a nice calendar, with maybe a widget. Basically for fixtures.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Link to screenshots of "Event Calendar", was suggested/recommended to me a while back when I was playing with WP. Never used it though, so i cant tell you whats its like, but it may be something for you to research.

edit: you can also upload files, along with the dates (afaik), so that means it's easy to attach an application form, etc.

Advertisement