Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good places to meet people

Options
  • 08-03-2008 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I'm new to Dublin from Australia. Am currently here on my own for a month, until some friends arrive. Can anyone suggest good pubs/clubs to meet people in late teens/early 20's? Kinda lonely and I don't know where to start really when it comes to nice places.

Also, can you tell me if there are student nights during the week? I assume a lot would be in my age bracket. And what places these are good at.

Cheeeeers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Hi there and welcome to out fair city. There are plenty of student nights in and around the city, usually between Thuesday and Thusday. Not having been a student in a few years I can't be more specific I'm afraid. Ever thought of joining some kind of club. I think us Irish would be a bit wary of people on their own approaching them in bars/clubs to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Kelso

OP,

Copper Face Jacks on Harcourt street sounds perfect for you-full of students and young professionals every single night of the week

Advertisement