Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoD4 boards.ie Bash this Thursday 13th March @ 8pm GMT !!!

• 08-03-2008 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭

Unfortunately we ( )BiT( ) have a match @ 7.30 pm gmt this coming Friday so we will not be able to have the boards.ie bash at the usual time. I am thinking that this would be a good chance to test out the Thursday night option that some people expressed an interest in. So we will be holding the boards.ie CoD4 bash on Thursday 13th march @8 pm GMT . Looking forward to seeing you all there !!!

IP : 217.163.28.165:28960

Cheers
    )BiT( Chris :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭WetDaddy

Sounds interesting... :)

I'd be up for this, but I'm not sure of what exactly it entails. Is it a communal meet on a specific server? Are teams specifically organised, or just a bit of a shoot-out / laugh?

Looking forward to it, either way!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah basically all of the boards.ie guys come together on one server and blow each others heads off. The teams are not specific as people come and go from the server, its just a laugh , nothing serious ;):D .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Hope to make this one. I should have the few extra bits for the pc delivered by then to make things a little smoother running!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Can't wait! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

GooN Night on our server Thursdays so I gotta be there , but will try to drop in for a map or two as usual .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Updated original post with the server IP. Instructions on how to connect to the server are in the other boards.ie bash thread, if you still do not understand how to do it after that , get in contact with me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Thursday > Friday.

Will be there to shoot heads :)

Advertisement