Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Readymix operating profits down 65% as activity slows

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

does this really need a new thread in accomadation? why couldn't it just have been posted in the exsiting housing bubble thread????

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

because not everyone follows that thread :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

I think most people who contribute here are primarily interested in securing a roof over their head whether it be rented or mortgaged. What happens in the wider economy is secondary to that.

I agree with Miju, leave news like that in the housing bubble bursting thread or other economic/business thread rather than the main accommodation forum. It's most likely people who are interested in that level of information are the same following the bubble thread anyway.

I think it's pretty obvious to every dog in the street at this stage that the housing bubble has burst and the consequences are being covered in gory detail on other forums like the propertypin, which may be more suited to economic news like this.

All the best,
    Pa.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 339 ✭✭mastermind2005

Oh sorry for a second there i tought this section was accomodation & property and not accomodation with a "housing bubble bursting thread" only for topics related to property

"I think most people who contribute here are primarily interested in securing a roof over their head whether it be rented or mortgaged. What happens in the wider economy is secondary to that.
    "

if you want me to spell out how my original post is related to the people interested in getting a roof over their head" i can do so via PM, dont expect it on a regular basis tho :D

All the best,

MM

Advertisement