Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brono bolt action

• 09-03-2008 7:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

can anyone help i bought an second hand Brono rifle and i am having trouble with the bolt ejecting the spent rounds,some times the bolt ejects the spent rounds but more times it wont i tried out other bolts in the rifle with no problem so its not the ejector it seems to be the extractors the spent round sometimes is left stuck in the extractor and i have to pick it out or its left sitting on the next round ready for loading then i have to shake it out to clear it.any ideas ANYONE mad.gif

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭IRLConor

Carefully dismantle the bolt and give it a thorough cleaning. You'd be amazed at the crap that can build up inside them.

If that doesn't fix it, bring it to a good gunsmith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Jonty

Is it the last spent round? Its common enough if it is.

Other than that, it could be a worn extractor claw or a bent ejector.

Give it a thorough clean first though.

Advertisement