Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

websites for profiles ?

Options
  • 09-03-2008 10:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hey gang, anyone reccommend any good websites for putting your profile up on for free ? Got the internet in the house for 1st time , so eager to get my stuff on-line. Already did Gaydar - so looking to do some more. Thnx - Mark;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Hi Mark,

You could try: gayromeo.com, ladslads.com, fitlads.com.. hell even bebo can be quite the gay fest at times :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭mark 2008

Hey. Thanks for the info. I've been busy uploading my profile, and joining some fun chatrooms. cheers Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭gibson

azezil wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

You could try: gayromeo.com, ladslads.com, fitlads.com.. hell even bebo can be quite the gay fest at times :)

how have u found people on bebo? the only way i could think is that u seem them post something on a page you know is gay like the front lounge page or the george!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Yeah link to any of the gay bars or to dublingayscene, gayireland... profiles like those :)

Advertisement