Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday games

Options
  • 09-03-2008 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭

Going to start a new thread if thats ok. Karma is telling me not post any selections in the Weekend Prem. thread. Bad day at the office:(

Singles only today. Going with Leverkusen @ 8/11 and Hamburg at 13/10. These play each other on wed. in Uefa cup, but both are still chasing Champions league spot.

Tottenhams record against the Hammers is quite good. Going for them @ 5/6.
    Might go for them -1 @ 5/2.

Lastly, any Italian buffs tell me why Sampdoria are 11/4 at Parma. Samp. 7th in league, Parma 16th. 11 point difference.Surely theres value there. Am i missing something? All prices PP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

marseille 7/10
    arsenal 4/7
    porto 1/5
    sevilla 2/7
    wisla krakow 4/11
    rangers 2/7

alfonso alves to score first and middlesbourgh to win 2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

1 Wigan v Arsenal (Backing Arsenal @ 1.6)
    2 Sunderland v Everton (Backing Everton @ 2.29)
    3 Middlesbrough v Cardiff (Backing Cardiff @ 5.34)

30 returns 559

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

norm wrote: »

Lastly, any Italian buffs tell me why Sampdoria are 11/4 at Parma. Samp. 7th in league, Parma 16th. 11 point difference.Surely theres value there. Am i missing something? All prices PP

As long as Cassano is playing that's decent value but if Sampdoria are getting to the stage of the season where they don't have anything to play for there's a small chance of match fixing but it's probably too soon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Bubs101 wrote: »
    As long as Cassano is playing that's decent value but if Sampdoria are getting to the stage of the season where they don't have anything to play for there's a small chance of match fixing but it's probably too soon

afaik cassano is suspended for 5 games, the crazy bi-polar bast*rd went on a mad one in the last samp game

Montella is on Samp's books too but i havnt seen him kick a ball all season

2-0 Cardiff now aswell, they we're 6/1 this mornin. I'm never betting on the FA cup again :p

Cardiff 2 up. Good start. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

maybe my luck is turning around, cheers op for starting the new thread :)

got Berbatov to score 2 or more @ 10/1.. wrapped up after 15 mins. good man Dimitar.

next one

Handicap bet - Wigan v Arsenal - (Arsenal minus 2.0 and to win) @ 5.50
    Bubs101 wrote: »

good call, Samp's 2 up on Parma 60 mins gone... even with no Cassano!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

Arsenal -v- Wigan

2-0

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

1 Wigan v Arsenal (Backing Arsenal @ 1.6)
    2 Sunderland v Everton (Backing Everton @ 2.29)
    3 Middlesbrough v Cardiff (Backing Cardiff @ 5.34)

30 returns 559

Just waiting on Arsenal now, 0-0 at half time, time to lay it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Ballboy

Bluetonic wrote: »

Ok nooby question time!
    When you say lay it off.. Does this mean selling your bet that you have already? or lay against arsenal in a new bet??
    Cheers!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Ballboy wrote: »
    Ok nooby question time!
    When you say lay it off.. Does this mean selling your bet that you have already? or lay against arsenal in a new bet??
    Cheers!!
    I presume he means to lay off his off bet...

• Advertisement

Bluetonic wrote: »

Was going to lay for a few hundred at half time but got greedy and decided to sit it out.

Never betting on my own team again, double misery when they don't win!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭norm

Posted 5 selections yesterday. 4 up. Missed the Spurs game through circumstance and the Samp. game through stupidity. Backed them at 3.25pm thinking it was a 4.00pm kick off. Italian kickoffs have been 2.00pm for last 600 years, which i knew.Don't know where my head was. Got Leverkusen though. Goes towards making up for Saturday.:o

Advertisement