Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One night stand, where to go?

Options
  • 09-03-2008 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Ok so you are out in dublin, and you get talking to some girl who is up for it, but have nowhere to bring her back to. Anyone recommend a hotel or similar in the city for a one nighter?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Not a PI
    Moving to dublin forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭woolymammoth

you could man up and move out of mammy & daddys..

just throwin it out there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

I was hoping the OP would show a time on it like "Today, 02:56"

I just had a mental image of the OP at that 24 hour internet cafe on Gardiner Street with some girl saying "right, Im just checking on this yoke, should get a response in 15"

As for where, Im sure most hotels would just love to take in a couple of drunks at 3am.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Check out a few hostels in the area beforehand, to see which ones take people in at the last second.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Russel Court, Harcourt hotel, Central hotel - all less than e80 if being booked. The bewleys in relative city centre are all around e99 if they're free.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

you could man up and move out of mammy & daddys..

How presumptuous.

Maybe their wife/husband/gf/bf is who they want to avoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I'm sure there are plenty of alleyways that could accomodate that sort of sordid carry on.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

WindSock wrote: »
    I'm sure there are plenty of alleyways that could accomodate that sort of sordid carry on.

+1, I recomend Rutland Place :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Lauragoesmad

Kelly's Hotel on Georges St! (Above Grogans I think.) You can even chance your arm at a discount on the room for late arrival.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Jureys

Lucan Spa

or my mates apartment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

yeah jurys for me too.the one at christchurch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I live on Dublin and have a free room if you wanna use that

It's right next to mine, and the walls are very thin, but the noise I'll make shouldn't be a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Yore ma's gaf

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

done this before,alot of the hostels round temple bar accomedate you... SLUUUUUUT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Kelly's Hotel on Georges St! (Above Grogans I think.) You can even chance your arm at a discount on the room for late arrival.;)

Hahaha slick. :p

Advertisement