Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relationship Confusin!

Options
  • 09-03-2008 3:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

OK I Have a Very big relationship problem.

There is Three guys I cant stop thinking about..

Guy Number one. We have a really good friendship. He is a total slut and will prob never settle down. My friends think ther is something there, but i dont no. I dont think he feels the same for me as i do for him.

Guy Number Two. One drunken night he told me he had feelings for me but he has a girlfriend.... She is tall blonde and pretty and im.... not.

Guy Number Three. He is the only one of the three i have actulay "kissed". He is a sweetheart but I dont think i feel the same for him as he does me.

Oh yes and ther all BEST FRIENDS!

Can you see my problem?

I just dont know what to do...:confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I'll leave this here for a bit. Its not a general 'Rant about your relationships' type thing.

My opinion: None of the above. Find someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Stop thinking about them (all of them) -- none of them are right for you and you're just making it worse by thinking about it constantly -- you can fall in love with anyone if you really want to.

Instead go out with some girl friends, meet other guys, and get them out of your head.

Trust me, you'll regret it later if you don;t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 CorspeBride

Yea I was thinkin of doing that!

haha but guy number one is so god damn pretty! :rolleyes:

Advertisement