Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

limerick formula 1 fan(atic)

Options
  • 09-03-2008 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

i recently moved into an apartment without television and the F1 season starts this weekend.

does anyone here know where i could catch the australian GP

Live race Sunday 16 March 0330-0630 ITV1

Race repeat Sunday 16 March 1500-1800 ITV1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Maybe theres a live stream somewhere on the net.

Well if you have a mate with sky you could watch it on that like (well id say the repeat unless your friends doesnt mind having you over at 3 in the morning)

Im sure a local pub would have it on assuming it doesnt clash with some match,

Big fan myself and ill be watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

theres no stream online, i checked.

none of my pals are into f1 and wouldnt be keen on having me hijack their tv's for 3 hours on a sunday afternoon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

jay_haych wrote: »
    theres no stream online, i checked.

none of my pals are into f1 and wouldnt be keen on having me hijack their tv's for 3 hours on a sunday afternoon :(

I'd say someone would lend you their tv at 3am though!!

As for the afternoon, I'd say a hotel bar is your best bet on that front.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

ninty9er wrote: »
    I'd say someone would lend you their tv at 3am though!!

As for the afternoon, I'd say a hotel bar is your best bet on that front.
    Ya but no tv by itself has ITV1... as in you'd need sky or something (well in ireland you do)

don't know why they stopped showing it on RTE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭Shan75

You could try this website.I think they usually show F1.The details of transmission are only available the day of the event or possibly the day before.

http://myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

Thanks Shan75 for sharing that link.

It's a great website and I bookmarked it;)

AWESOME!!! itv1 is live on this website, means i will have to call in at work at 330 am but i dont really care.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭LuckyCharms

1huge1 wrote: »
    Ya but no tv by itself has ITV1... as in you'd need sky or something (well in ireland you do)

don't know why they stopped showing it on RTE

Probably money, it nearly always is.Looking forward to the season myself,hopefully hamilton will get put in his place.

....Looking forward to the season myself,hopefully hamilton will get put in his place.

you mean first place right :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

For the people who reported Shan75's link, it seems to be legit (-ish!) so I'll allow it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement