Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

modeling in Galway!!!!!

Options
  • 09-03-2008 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hiya everyone, i'm aoife, from Galway, i'm 5ft8'', a size 8, blonde and aged 14!!!!! i would really really love to do some modeling:D:D the only thing is i dont know how to get started!!!!! dose anyone know of some where to go or someone to talk to in order for me to get in to this??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
    please please help me!!!!! i want this sooo much!!!!!!!!

Thanks Aoife
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

aoife14 wrote: »
    hiya everyone, i'm aoife, from Galway, i'm 5ft8'', a size 8, blonde and aged 14!!!!! i would really really love to do some modeling:D:D the only thing is i dont know how to get started!!!!! dose anyone know of some where to go or someone to talk to in order for me to get in to this??? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks Aoife
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Wrong forum I am afraid.
    This models section is for Radio Control Models etc. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

Thanks Aoife
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds to me like you might be into Military AFVs...... :p

like this:
    t3485mod194472rf_4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

Thanks Aoife
    xxxxxxxxxxx

Model boobs perhaps??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

The Doktor wrote: »
    Sounds to me like you might be into Military AFVs...... :p

like this:
    t3485mod194472rf_4.jpg

Thats the only thing that made me laugh all day. :D
    Great.

Advertisement