Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grove Island Student Apartments

Options
  • 09-03-2008 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Heya,
    I booked accomidation in Limerick for next year as Il hopefully attend the school of art and design. .I know some people on the forum dont like the apartments because there lots of parties etc.I dont mind that lol - Id just like to know,what are the apartments really like?The bedrooms - single or double beds and how big and nice are the rooms?Are you sharing with students from your own college / do alot of you get along? etc.Whats general life up there like?! Lots of info would help! thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Wud u of not viewed the place prior to booking first?wud make some sense to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 195 ✭✭Gambra

If your in the new ones in Grove Island they're brilliant. They only opened last year and are really nice. Have a few friends living in them going to the art college and the flats are good. Private rooms with their own toilet & shower and the rooms are pretty big. The living room & kitchen isn't huge but it's not really needed esp if your going back home at weekends. There's a huge supermarket on the ground floor with an off licence and there's a dry cleaners too. Really can't fault the place and it's pretty cheap to boot too.

Advertisement