Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moving from O2 to Vodafone - A few Q's

• 09-03-2008 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

I'm an O2 customer and I got a call from them over the weekend. They were getting back to me about the N95 8GB.

They said they didnt do it it at all, but that they'd give me a "good will" platinum upgrade which meant I could have the old N95 for €279.

I just said that I had no intention of paying O2 €100 more for a phone with that Vodafone were selling for €180. I asked would she do that, and there was just a mumble :)

The only reason I'm not transferring to Vodafone is that I have free calls and texts 24/7 to my girlfriend. She's on O2 aswell. I really dont want to give that up.. and my GF won't leave O2.

I dont suppose Vodafone do any kind of cross network free calls/texts plan?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

Just get the cheapest rattiest phone o2 have to stay in touch with your lady and give the other business to vodafone - or get a dual sim adapter for the n95 - voda's n95 is not simlocked, so it'll take both a voda and an o2 sim!

Advertisement