Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Ink?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,121 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I may be missing something, but why in the blue hell didn't you both demand the work to be done by Leigh instead of an apprentice?! No way would I let an unexperienced artist near my skin unless I consented to it beforehand.

This place sounds like a complete shambles, TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

I may be missing something, but why in the blue hell didn't you both demand the work to be done by Leigh instead of an apprentice?! No way would I let an unexperienced artist near my skin unless I consented to it beforehand.

This place sounds like a complete shambles, TBH.

Agree completely. I have nothing but sympathy for anyone who ends up with a bad tattoo, or just a poor experience in general. At the same time you have to stand up and speak up if you're not satisfied with the service. Sounds likes a mess.

Chris's (i think?) work looked pretty good in the portfolio though.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭eeyore2502

Chris is a nice guy and from what I seen when we where in there he turns out some nice stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Tattoos off an apprentice should be at least half price per hour.

You should have not let the apprentice touch if you were not happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

<link removed>

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056019418

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Also why post that video just because it has some vague relevance? It's 35 seconds of sweet FA!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

chin_grin wrote: »
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056019418

:rolleyes:

EDIT: Also why post that video just because it has some vague relevance? It's 35 seconds of sweet FA!

Exactly, the video is pointless. Personally i wouldn't have bothered uploading it.

Advertisement