Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seth Green / Neil Flynn

Options
  • 10-03-2008 1:08am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭

anybody know if these too will still be appearing on campus? they were both advertised at the start of the year along with Will Ferrell and JK Rowling etc but havnt heard anytn about them since. only a few weeks left aswel!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

They better be coming!!! I've already done my boasting to friends that are huge fans!! I'll get the p*** ripped outta me if they don't turn up. The horror!!:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

They'd better bring seth green. I've been a rdiculous fan girl of his since the Buffy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭beanyb

There's always loads of people that the L&H and LawSoc say are coming to UCD at the start of the year that never end up appearing. So, it's possible that's what is happening here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 625 ✭✭✭princess-sprkle

beanyb wrote: »
    There's always loads of people that the L&H and LawSoc say are coming to UCD at the start of the year that never end up appearing. So, it's possible that's what is happening here.

don't crush my dreams :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Seth Green is not coming.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Neil Flynn better be coming.... I'd actually make an effort to see him!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

DaveMcG wrote: »
    Neil Flynn better be coming.... I'd actually make an effort to see him!

same! theres been sum pretty decent guests this year, but i just havnt made the effort to go see them tbh. wudnt miss Neil Flynn for the world tho!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

i'm going to get him to sign my mop

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭OpenYourEyes

i'm going to get him to sign my mop

fingers crossed thats not a euphimism for anything!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 societyperson

anybody know if these too will still be appearing on campus? they were both advertised at the start of the year along with Will Ferrell and JK Rowling etc but havnt heard anytn about them since. only a few weeks left aswel!

Neil Flynn is definately coming, he was repeatedly delayed due to writers strikes in the US, he is filming Indiana Jones. He offered the L&H some dates but they were out of term so it may be the next academic year but he is really excited about coming.

Michael Palin will be out the first week we are back. And there are a couple that will hang over into next year...

In fairness though, not a bad year!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Seth Green is not coming.

U sunk my battleship!! Why....???:(:(

Ooohhh, Michael Palin?? Nice, love Monty Python!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Michael Palin? What day is he coming?

Also anyone know what the story is with LawSoc and Patrick Stewart? Seriously L&H promised him last year and if I find my dreams have been crushed for a second year in a row I am going to be pissed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Goat Mouth

Im actually considering goin on the hop from work to see Michael Palin... I dont even go to UCD.

Just wondering when he's booked. (hope this thread isnt passed its "sell by date")

Advertisement