Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Parking Sensors

Options
  • 10-03-2008 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just got an Audi A2 for my wife up North. She wants to fit parking sensors. Anyone have any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Halfords do a line in parking sensors and offer fitting and colour matching....fairly costly though. With a car like the A2, even with the slanted rear windscreen, I'd nearly think the "bottom of the windo is the back of the car" rule would apply, no??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭Tropheus

ninty9er wrote: »
    Halfords do a line in parking sensors and offer fitting and colour matching....fairly costly though. With a car like the A2, even with the slanted rear windscreen, I'd nearly think the "bottom of the windo is the back of the car" rule would apply, no??

Maybe to you and me, but my wife's a woman:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

ksimpson wrote: »
    Maybe to you and me, but my wife's a woman:rolleyes:
    That brough a smile to my face I tell ya!!

Oh my God I'm in stitches!!!

ROFL:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭ffocused

http://www.dolphin-direct.co.uk/

£50 stg for a set in a choice of colours. I got the red ones and got them fitted to a honda accord, the colour is not exactly the same, but is much better then the standard black ones.

I got them fitted by a local auto electrician for EUR120.

Advertisement