Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP! Anyone here a subscriber member to hotpress.com?

Options
  • 10-03-2008 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Does anybody have a subscription to the hot press web site? I need to access the article below. Can someone please copy and paste the article here,

Thanks.

http://www.hotpress.com/archive/1495847.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Serpentine

BASS ODYSSEY HAVE become the first signing to Crownn Records’ new dance subsidiary, Slave Music.

“I’ve been a fan of theirs since they started and consider them to be one of the best drum’n’bass acts in not just Ireland, but Europe,” says the MD of the Dublin label, Jerome Fitts. “The other thing I love about them is that they’re able to do their thing live. They’ve got a tour coming up in October, which is going to kick serious ass.”

The liaison bears fruit with the release next month of ‘Serpico’s Lament’, the Cork junglist’s first single in over a year. It’s accompanied by an animated video which was created locally at Aardvark Studios, an internet game, desktop pictures, screen saver and, well, whatever you’re having yourself!

The track is culled from their debut album, which follows in the New Year and includes input from Primal Scream bassist Mani.

The Hot Press Newsdesk End

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Baps

Thanks!!

Advertisement